SUMTER COUNTY FAIR 2017 SCHEDULE
Saturday, Sept. 23
- Commercial/Educational Booth Setup, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Art Adult Entries, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Art Individual Youth Entries, 10 a.m. to noon
- Agriculture & Home Garden Entries, 1 …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
- Agriculture & Home Garden Entries, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Youth Individual Competitive Entries, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Adult Individual Competitive Entries, 1 to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 24
- Judging: Art Show, 10 a.m.
- Judging: Baked Goods Only, 1 p.m.
- Commercial/Educational Booth Setup, 1:30 to 5 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 25
- Flower Show Entries, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Judging: Adult & Youth Individual Entries, 10 a.m.
- Agriculture & Home Gardening, 10 a.m.
OPENING DAY Tuesday, Sept. 26
- Judging: Commercial/Educational Displays, 10 a.m.
- Judging: Flower Show, 12:30 p.m.
- Gates open to the public, 4 p.m.
- All Exhibits On Display, 4 to 10 p.m.
- Midway Closes, Midnight
Wednesday, Sept. 27
- All Exhibits on Display, 4 to 10 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 28
Friday, Sept. 29
- Midway closes, Midnight
Saturday, Sept. 30
- Gates open to the public, 10 a.m.
- All Exhibits on Display, 10 a.m to 9 p.m.
LAST DAY Sunday, Oct. 1
- Gates open to the public, 1:30 p.m.
- Commercial Exhibits Removed, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Individual Entries Removed, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- PM premium checks picked up, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Midway Closes, 9 p.m.
More Articles to Read