Allen Chapel AME Church, 471 Lynam Road, announces:
* Saturday - WMS / YPD giveaway from 7 a.m. until noon. Clothing and other items will be given away to the community. Hot dogs and drinks will be sold by the Young People's …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
* Saturday - WMS / YPD giveaway from 7 a.m. until noon. Clothing and other items will be given away to the community. Hot dogs and drinks will be sold by the Young People's Department.
Antioch Union Methodist Episcopal Church, 10026 Old River Road, Rimini community, Pinewood, announces:
* Today and Sunday - The 100th anniversary of the church will be celebrated as follows: 7 p.m. today, praise and worship service, Bishop Leroy T. James, senior pastor of Kingdom Builders Deliverance Ministries, will speak; and 3 p.m. Sunday, the Rev. Dr. W.T. Johnson, pastor of Taw Caw Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
Antioch United Methodist Church, 4040 Dubose Siding Road, announces:
* Saturday - United Methodist Women tea at 4 p.m. with word, fellowship and tea. Theme: Growing in royalty. Dr. Kimberly Ferguson will speak.
* Sunday - Inspirational Choir's anniversary celebration at 4 p.m.
Cedar Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 1275 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Monday-Wednesday, Sept. 18-20 - Revival at 7 nightly. The Rev. Richardson Addison, of Hopewell Baptist Church, Dalzell, will speak.
Clarendon County Ministerial Alliance, P.O. Box 811, Manning, announces:
* Sunday-Tuesday, Oct. 1-3 - Revival at 7 nightly at Manning High School gymnasium. The Rev. Ric Wright will speak.
* Saturday, Oct. 28 - Annual banquet at 6 p.m. at Manning Junior High School.
Community Bible Church, 5711 Red Hill Road, Camden, announces:
* Sunday-Wednesday, Sept. 20 - Revival at 7 nightly. Dr. Richard Hughes will speak.
First Baptist Missionary Church, 219 S. Washington St., announces:
* Sunday - Annual women's day celebration at 10:45 a.m. Minister Angela K. Jacobs will speak.
Fraser Memorial Presbyterian Church, 1746 U.S. 521 South, announces:
* Saturday, Sept. 23 - The Church Women United's annual salad luncheon will be held at 11:30 a.m. with take outs beginning at noon. Tickets available at the door for $5 donation per ticket.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The 12th annual church anniversary celebration will be held at 3 p.m. Pastor C. William Woods, of Salem Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
* Sunday, Oct. 15 - Family and friends day at 3:30 p.m. Bishop Lavern McKinney, of the Love Center of U.S. 521 South, will speak.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday - Pastor's Aide anniversary program during 10:15 a.m. worship.
Liberty Hill AME Church, 2310 Liberty Hill Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Pack-a-pew, sponsored by the Hospitality Ministry, will be held at 3:30 p.m. The Rev. Gary Miller, of Springfield Missionary Baptist Church, Eutawville, will speak.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The 124th church anniversary and homecoming worship celebration will be held at 10:45 a.m. Pastor Travis S. Holmes, of St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, Columbia, will speak.
New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, 3249 U.S. 15 S., announces:
* Saturday - The YWA third annual women's conference will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Pine Grove AME Church, 41 Pine Grove Road, Rembert, announces:
* Sunday - The Sunbeam Choir's anniversary celebration will be held at 2 p.m. Other area choirs are invited.
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - Annual men's day worship service at 11 a.m. Brother Tyhiene Bennett will speak.
Plaza Church of Christ, 1402 Camden Highway, announces:
* Today-Sunday - Marriage seminar as follows: 6 p.m. today; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 6 (dinner) to 9:30 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Sunday. Gary Johnson will speak.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach, meets at Colony Square, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Saturday, Sept. 30 - Kingdom Men United quarterly prayer breakfast at 10 a.m. Elder Willie M. Richardson Jr. will speak.
St. John Baptist Church, 3944 Brewer Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Homecoming during 11 a.m. service. Bartholomew Gibson Sr., of Mount Hermon Baptist Church of Manning, will speak.
St. Luke AME Church, 2355 St. Paul Church Road, announces:
* Sunday - Musical program at 4 p.m. featuring Sounds of Gospel.
St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church, 7650 Summerton Highway, Silver community, Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday - Brotherhood program during morning service. Men in bow ties and women in pearls.
* Friday, Sept. 22 - Leadership seminar 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Saturday, Sept. 23 - Self defense class at 10 a.m.
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The youth will celebrate the choir's anniversary at 3 p.m.
Sumter Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 103 N. Pike West, announces:
* Sunday-Saturday, Sept. 23 - Health seminar "8 Ways to Better Health - Victory over sickness" seven day seminar as follows: 4-5 p.m. Sunday; 7-8 p.m. Sunday-Friday; and 11 a.m. Saturday. Angel Kouadio, Master of Science and Master of Divinity, will speak.
Union Station AME Church, 945 S. Main St., announces:
* Boys and girls community coat drive. Sizes needed are 6 to 18. Drop coats off 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays through Nov. 15. Call (803) 775-8200 or email email@example.com.
More Articles to Read