Antioch United Methodist Church, 4040 Dubose Siding Road, announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 14 - Annual day of festivities and fish fry 11 a.m.-4 p.m. There will be health information and screenings, blood pressure monitoring, games, refreshments and more.
Church of God by Faith Inc., 609 Atlantic Ave., announces:
* Saturday - Women's Empowerment Conference "The Power of a Virtuous Woman" with prayer and tarring service 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Princess Benjamin, senior police officer and victim's advocate of the Florence Police Department, and Evangelist Theresa Black, of Spirit of the Living God Holiness Church, will speak.
* Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 5-8 - Annual October Assembly celebrating 90 years of faithful service at 7:30 nightly Thursday-Saturday. There will be a health fair at 11 a.m. on Saturday and the assembly will conclude at 11 a.m. on Sunday. Loraine Baldwin, of Church of God by Faith of Palatka, Florida, and Elder James Ware, ruling elder of Church of God by Faith of Ocala, Florida district, will speak.
Clarendon County Ministerial Alliance, P.O. Box 811, Manning, announces:
* Sunday-Tuesday, Oct. 3 - Revival at 7 nightly at Manning High School gymnasium. The Rev. Ric Wright will speak.
* Saturday, Oct. 28 - Annual banquet at 6 p.m. at Manning Junior High School.
Dalzell United Methodist Church, 3330 Black River Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Saturday - Yard sale 7 a.m.-1 p.m. sponsored by the new MYF youth group. Drop off donations at the church.
* Saturday, Oct. 7 - Parents night out / elementary school lock-in 6 p.m.-8 a.m. Lock-in is for children ages 5-12. There will be adult supervision and lots of activities. Call (803) 565-1602 and leave a message for Barb if you need information.
* Sunday, Oct. 8-Tuesday, Oct. 31 - Pumpkin Patch at the corner of Frierson Road and the U.S. 521 bypass (next to Tree House Nursery).
* Saturday, Oct. 28 - Trunk or treat 6-8:30 p.m. Dinner included in the fellowship hall.
Ebenezer Presbyterian Church (USA), 4620 Queen Chapel Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 7 - The 150th church anniversary banquet will be held at 5 p.m. Former pastor the Rev. Herbert R. Shackelford, of Charlotte, North Carolina, will speak.
* Sunday, Oct. 8 - Homecoming worship at noon and musical program at 1:30 p.m. The Rev. Carnell Hampton will speak.
Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry and Next Generation Apostolic Ministry, 121 W. Cedar Lane, Bishopville, announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 14 - Prayer, healing and deliverance service at 4 p.m. at the Bishopville Cotton Museum meeting room, 121 W. Cedar Lane. Speakers: Prophet David Glenn, Prophetess Lakisha McLeod and Minister Rowetta Glenn.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday, Oct. 15 - Family and friends day at 3:30 p.m. Bishop Lavern McKinney, of the Love Center of U.S. 521 South, will speak.
Grace Cathedral Ministries Inc., 60 Oswego Road, announces:
* Saturday - Third annual family fun day from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be a video arcade bus for the children and adults. Call (803) 773-6497, extension 1.
High Hills AME Church, 6780 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 7 - Stopping the Violence: Domestic Violence Workshop at 9 a.m. Speakers include: Yolanda Wilson of the YWCA, Lt. Petrina Wiley of the Sumter County Sheriff's Office and Amanda Wiley, victim's advocate with the Sumter Police Department.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday - Holy communion will follow the 10:15 a.m. worship.
Knitting Hearts Ministry, meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 14 - Knitting Hearts will meet from 10 a.m. until noon. Cindy Robison, Lizzy Lowe and Liz Goerski will each share how God forever changed their lives. All ladies of all ages are invited. A love offering will be received. Knitting Hearts is a community wide, multicultural women's ministry. Visit knittingheartsministry.wordpress.com.
Liberty Free Will Baptist Church, 2761 Liberty Church Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday, Oct. 8 - Homecoming as follows: 10 a.m., singing old fashioned favorites; 10:45 a.m. break; 11 a.m. worship service; lunch will follow services. Covered dishes can be dropped off at the fellowship building at 9:30 a.m. The Rev. William Sealy will speak.
Manning High School, 2155 Paxville Highway, Manning, announces:
* Sunday-Tuesday, Oct. 3 - The 2017 Clarendon County Revival will be held at the Manning High School gym. The Rev. Ric Wright, general evangelist of the United Methodist Church, will speak.
Mount Sinai AME Church, 5895 Mt. Sinai Church Road, Lynchburg, announces:
* Sunday, Oct. 8 - The 66 books of the Bible during 10 a.m. worship.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - Minister Henry Felder will speak at 6 p.m.
* Monday-Saturday, Oct. 2-7 - The church will host the 69th annual session of the Sumter Baptist M&E Association.
* Sunday, Oct. 8 - Morris College Day worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Dr. Leroy Staggers, interim president of Morris College, will speak. The Morris College Chorale will provide music. There will be a "One Sumter" community meeting at 6:30 p.m.
* Sunday, Oct. 15 - Deacons / deaconess worship celebration at 10:45 a.m.
* Sunday, Oct. 22 - Mass choir's anniversary worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Dr. Ricky Syndab will speak.
* Sunday, Oct. 29 - Youth worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Minister Jake Sanders will speak.
Oak Grove UM Church, Bloomville Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Homecoming at 11:30 a.m. Dinner will follow the service. Bring a covered dish to share.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach, meets at Colony Square, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Saturday - Kingdom Men United quarterly prayer breakfast at 10 a.m. Elder Willie M. Richardson Jr. will speak.
St. Paul United Methodist Church, 16 Clarence McFadden Road, Elliott, announces:
* Sunday - Women's Day program at 3 p.m. Minister Angie Taylor Reames will speak.
Union Station AME Church, 945 S. Main St., announces:
* Boys and girls community coat drive. Sizes needed are 6 to 18. Drop coats off 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays through Nov. 15. Call (803) 775-8200 or email email@example.com.
Walker Avenue Church of God, 100 Walker Ave., announces:
* Tuesday-Thursday, Oct. 10-12 - Fall Revival at 7 nightly. The Rev. Vincent Miller, of Tampa, Florida, will speak.
Walker's Chapel Freewill Baptist Church, 99 Walter Ave., announces:
* Saturday, Oct. 14 - Gospel singing at 6 p.m. featuring Grace Revealed, Pastor Nat and Carleen Brown, and Burning Bridges.