Allen Chapel AME Church, 471 Lynam Road, announces:
* Sunday - Missionary worship service at 10 a.m. Dr. Mary Blanding Hallums will speak.
Bethel Baptist Church, 2401 Bethel Church Road, announces:
* Sunday - Fall festival from 3 to 6 p.m. featuring trunk-or-treat (games, candy and prizes), food, bake sale and more.
Clarendon County Ministerial Alliance, P.O. Box 811, Manning, announces:
* Saturday - Annual banquet at 6 p.m. at Manning Junior High School.
Dalzell United Methodist Church, 3330 Black River Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Through Oct. 31 - Pumpkin Patch at the corner of Frierson Road and the U.S. 521 bypass (next to Tree House Nursery).
* Saturday - Trunk-or-treat 6-8:30 p.m. Dinner included in the fellowship hall.
Emmanuel United Methodist Church, 421 S. Main St., announces:
* Sunday - The 153rd anniversary of the church celebration. Beverly Frierson, educator, community volunteer, local and national civic leader, will speak. Sunday school begins at 9 a.m. followed by 10 a.m. worship.
Fellowship Baptist Church, 705 W. Huggins St., Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Youth Sunday will be celebrated at 11 a.m. The Rev. Cedric Anderson will speak.
Grace Cathedral Ministries Inc., 60 Oswego Road, announces:
* Sunday - Prophetic / consecration service at 6 p.m. Bishop Willie Thornton Jr. will speak.
* Tuesday, Oct. 31 - "Hallowed be thy name" trunk-or-treat event at 5:30 p.m. at the church fitness center, 50 Oswego Road.
LaGree AME Church, 2920 Kolb Road, announces:
* Sunday - The 125th anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 4 p.m. with a reception immediately following worship. The Rev. Dr. George E. Hicks, pastor of Allen Chapel AME Church, will speak. Music will be provided by the church choirs and other visiting choirs.
Love Covenant Church, 245 Oswego Road, announces:
* Friday-Saturday, Nov. 3-4 - Leadership luncheon and summit at noon. Harvey Rogers, chaplain manager of Palmetto Health, will speak.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - Youth worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Minister Jake Sanders will speak.
Mount Zion United Methodist Church, 130 Loring Mill Road, announces:
* Today-Sunday - The 155th anniversary of the church and parking lot celebration will be held as follows: 7 p.m. today, Revival, the Rev. James C. Lane, of St. Paul UMC of Kingstree, will speak; 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, fun day featuring games, prizes, food and singing; and 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Bishop L. Jonathan Holston, resident bishop of the S.C. Annual Conference, will speak.
New Beginning Outreach Ministry, 4660 Thomas Sumter Highway, Dalzell, announces:
* Today - Fall festival from 5 to 8 p.m. with trunk-or-treat beginning at 6 p.m. This free event will feature food, drinks, games, music, prizes and trunk-or-treat.
New Birth Holiness Church, 42 Larkin St., announces:
* Sunday, Nov. 5 - The 21st anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 3 p.m. Pastor Terry Dinkins, of Revelation Sanctuary COGIC, will speak.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church, 907 Legare St., announces:
* Sunday - Presbyterian Women's Day will be celebrated at 9 a.m. The theme is "Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ." Angela R. Taylor, of the Third Judicial Circuit Family Court, will speak.
New Salem Baptist Church, 2500 W. Oakland Ave., announces:
* Sunday, Nov. 5 - Homecoming with Sunday school at 10 a.m. followed by 11 a.m. worship. Dinner on the grounds. The Rev. Kevin Massey will speak.
* Sunday-Wednesday, Nov. 12-15 - Revival services at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Sunday and 7 p.m. Monday-Wednesday. The Rev. Johnny Muller, director of missions for Edisto Association, will speak.
One Step Christian Ministries, 125 S. Nettles St., Bishopville, announces:
* Sunday, Nov. 5 - Seven women presenting the "Seven I Ams of God in Christ Jesus" at 4 p.m. Speakers: the Rev. Constance Lane, Evangelist Savitra McFadden, the Rev. Katie Williams, Minister Marilyn Cooper, Evangelist Curtina Sumpter, the Rev. Nina Moore and Evangelist Jacqueline Jowers.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach, meets at Colony Square, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Sunday - Family and friends day will be celebrated at 3 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
Salem Missionary Baptist Church, 320 Fulton St., announces:
* Saturday - The community is invited to attend the Cancer Awareness Walk at 10 a.m. Participants will begin gathering at the church grounds at 9:45 a.m. The walk is sponsored by the Queen Ester Ministry. There is no fee to participate. Participants are encouraged to wear pink in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month however, the walk is in recognition of all types of cancer.
Summerton Southern Methodist Church, 1107 Felton Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Gospel singing during 10:30 a.m. worship featuring Higher Calling. A covered dish dinner will follow the service.
Summerton United Methodist Church, 2 Briggs St., Summerton, announces:
* Donations of gently used coats, winter clothing and blankets are being accepted for the "Coats from Christ" outreach ministry. Donations may be dropped off 9 a.m.-noon Monday-Wednesday at the church office. Last day to drop off items is Nov. 15. Call Jena Davis at (803) 478-4230 and your call will be returned.
Trinity Missionary Baptist Church, 155 Wall St., announces:
* Sunday - The 108th church anniversary worship at 10 a.m. Pastor Thomas N. Howard, of Vestavia Hills, Alabama, will speak.
Truly Committed Missionary Baptist Church, 705 Oswego Road, announces:
* Saturday - Women's conference 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Margaret Walker, Gardenia Sligh and Mary Smiling will speak.
Union Station AME Church, 945 S. Main St., announces:
* Boys and girls community coat drive. Sizes needed are 6 to 18. Drop coats off 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays through Nov. 15. Call (803) 775-8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wayman Chapel AME Church, 160 N. Kings Highway, announces:
* Tuesday, Oct. 31 - Trunk-or-treat at 6:30 p.m. featuring costume contest, games, candy and refreshments.
More Articles to Read