Allen Chapel AME Church, 471 Lynam Road, announces:
* Saturday - Pastor appreciation program for the Rev. Dr. George E. Hicks at 4 p.m. at the Lincoln High School gymnasium, 26 Council St. The Rev. Stanley Rivers will speak.
* Saturday, Sept. 16 - WMS / YPD giveaway from 7 a.m. until noon. Clothing and other items will be given away to the community. Hot dogs and drinks will be sold by the Young People's Department.
Antioch Union Methodist Episcopal Church, 10026 Old River Road, Rimini community, Pinewood, announces:
* Friday, Sept. 15, and Sunday, Sept. 17 - The 100th anniversary of the church will be celebrated as follows: 7 p.m. Friday, praise and worship service, Bishop Leroy T. James, senior pastor of Kingdom Builders Deliverance Ministries, will speak; and 3 p.m. Sunday, the Rev. Dr. W.T. Johnson, pastor of Taw Caw Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, 774 Douglas Ave., announces:
* Wednesday-Friday, Sept. 13-15 - Fall Revival at 7 nightly.
Cedar Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 1275 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Monday-Wednesday, Sept. 18-20 - Revival at 7 nightly. The Rev. Richardson Addison, of Hopewell Baptist Church, Dalzell, will speak.
Clarendon County Ministerial Alliance, P.O. Box 811, Manning, announces:
* Saturday - Meeting at 9 a.m. at Manning Restaurant, 476 N. Brooks St.
* Sunday-Tuesday, Oct. 1-3 - Revival at 7 nightly at Manning High School gymnasium. The Rev. Ric Wright will speak.
* Saturday, Oct. 28 - Annual banquet at 6 p.m. at Manning Junior High School.
Community Church of Praise, 562 S. Pike Road, announces:
* Sunday - Pastoral anniversary celebration at 3:30 p.m. at 104 S. Salem Ave. Bishop Jeffrey Johnson will speak.
Concord Baptist Church, 1885 Myrtle Beach Highway, announces:
* Sunday - Homecoming at 10 a.m. The Floyd Family Trio will provide music. Dr. Rodney Hord will speak. Fellowship dinner will follow the service.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The 11th annual church anniversary celebration will be held at 4 p.m. Pastor C. William Woods, of Salem Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
* Sunday, Oct. 15 - Family and friends day at 3:30 p.m. Bishop Lavern McKinney, of the Love Center of U.S. 521 South, will speak.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday - Trustees and trustee spouse anniversary celebration during 10:15 a.m. worship.
* Sunday, Sept. 17 - Pastor's Aide anniversary program during 10:15 a.m. worship.
Knitting Hearts Ministry, meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday - Knitting Hearts will meet from 10 a.m. to noon. International Bible Teacher Nicky S. Raiborde will speak. A love offering will be received. knittingheartsministry.wordpress.com
Liberty Hill AME Church, 2310 Liberty Hill Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 17 - Pack-a-pew, sponsored by the Hospitality Ministry, will be held at 3:30 p.m. The Rev. Gary Miller, of Springfield Missionary Baptist Church, Eutawville, will speak.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - Junior missionary ministry anniversary worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. The "One Sumter" monthly community meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m.
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The 124th church anniversary and homecoming worship celebration will be held at 10:45 a.m. Pastor Travis S. Holmes, of St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, Columbia, will speak.
New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, 3249 U.S. 15 S., announces:
* Saturday, Sept. 16 - The YWA third annual women's conference will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
One Step Christian Ministries, 125 S. Nettles St., Bishopville, announces:
* Today and Sunday - Pastoral and church's sixth anniversary celebration as follows: 7 p.m. today, the Rev. Larry W. Barnes will speak; and 11:15 a.m. Sunday, the Rev. Dr. Kimberly Ferguson will speak.
Pine Grove AME Church, 41 Pine Grove Road, Rembert, announces:
* Sunday - Pastor Lorenzo Dinkins will celebrate his 22nd pastoral anniversary at 11 a.m. Presiding Elder Joseph Postell, of the Lancaster District, will speak.
Reeseville AME Church, U.S. 521, Alcolu, announces:
* Saturday-Sunday - Gospel singing for the adult choir's third anniversary at 6 p.m. on Saturday and 3 p.m. on Sunday. Local choirs and groups.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach, meets at Colony Square, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Saturday, Sept. 30 - Kingdom Men United quarterly prayer breakfast at 10 a.m. Elder Willie M. Richardson Jr. will speak.
Reid Chapel AME Church, 1008 Dibert St., announces:
* Sunday - Pastor and first family appreciation celebration at 10:15 a.m. Dr. Christopher Hall will speak and the Denmark Technical College Choir will provide music.
St. John Baptist Church, 3944 Brewer Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 17 - Homecoming during 11 a.m. service. Bartholomew Gibson Sr., of Mount Hermon Baptist Church of Manning, will speak.
St. Luke AME Church, 2355 St. Paul Church Road, announces:
* Sunday, Sept. 17 - Musical program at 4 p.m. featuring Sounds of Gospel.
St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church, 7650 Summerton Highway, Silver community, Pinewood, announces:
* Today - Joy revival at 7 p.m. Joshua Brand will speak.
* Saturday - Back-to-school bash at 2 p.m.
* Sunday, Sept. 17 - Brotherhood program during morning service. Men in bow ties and women in pearls.
* Friday, Sept. 22 - Leadership seminar 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Saturday, Sept. 23 - Self defense class at 10 a.m.
* Sunday, Sept. 24 - The youth will celebrate the choir's anniversary at 3 p.m.
Taw Caw Missionary Baptist Church, 1130 Granby Lane, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Pastor William T. Johnson's 35th pastoral anniversary will be celebrated. Sunday school begins at 9 a.m., followed by 9:45 a.m. devotional service and 10 a.m. worship. Pastor Eugene G. Dennis, of Joshua Missionary Baptist Church of Dalzell, will speak.
Tiverton Missionary Baptist Church, 2420 Old Charleston Road, Wedgefield, announces:
* Sunday - Homecoming service at 3 p.m. The Rev. Aaron Vaughn, pastor of Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
Triumph Ministries, 3632 Broad St. Ext., announces:
* Today - "Prison Break" ignite service at 7 p.m. Pastor Tamara Durant, of Lamar, will be the guest infuser.
Truly Committed Missionary Baptist Church, 705 Oswego Road, announces:
* Wednesday-Friday, Sept. 13-15 - Revival. The Rev. Dr. Berna Green will speak.
Union Station AME Church, 945 S. Main St., announces:
* Wednesdays through Nov. 15 - Boys and girls community coat drive. Sizes needed are 6 to 18. Drop coats off 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays through Nov. 15. Call (803) 775-8200 or email email@example.com.