Sumter City-County Planning Commission will meet at 3 p.m. on Wednesday in City Council Chambers, Sumter Opera House, 21 N. Main St., to consider recommending approval for:
- A major site plan and highway corridor protection district design review for the construction of two three-story suburban multi-family apartment buildings with 72 units at 3760 Patriot Parkway;
- A major site plan and highway corridor protection district design review for the construction of a three-story, 49-unit senior living apartment building at 101 N. Wise Drive;
- A request to rezone .24 acres at 1947 McCrays Mill Road from general residential to general commercial;
- A request to rezone .28 acres at 301 S. Main St. from light industrial-warehouse to central business district; and
- A request to amend the "miscellaneous and temporary signs" section of the county zoning and development standards ordinance to better define the permitted signs in the county.
More Articles to Read