MANNING - Five members of the Clarendon County Sheriff's Office were honored on Dec. 20 for their outstanding contributions to CCSO and to their communities.
More than 70 employees of Clarendon County Sheriff's Office attended the office's annual Christmas party on Dec. 20 where the awards were presented by Clarendon County Sheriff Tim Baxley.
"We've had a great year at the Clarendon County Sheriff's Office," Baxley said. "Everybody deserved an award but these individuals stood out above and beyond the call of duty."
"I couldn't ask for a better staff," Baxley added. "They do an outstanding job for the residents of Clarendon County."
- Deputy Joseph Brancato was recognized as the CCSO 2018 Deputy of the Year.
- Desk Sgt. Linda Martin-Smith was awarded a CCSO 2018 Outstanding Service Award.
- Victim's Advocate Kimberly Hill received a CCSO 2018 Outstanding Service Award.
- Deputy First Class Annett Smith received the CCSO 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award.
- Constable Lawrence Hammett received the CCSO 2018 Appreciation Award.
More Articles to Read