CHARLESTON - The Citadel awarded gold stars to the following local cadets and students who achieved a 3.7 grade-point average or higher during the 2018 spring semester. The following area students were awarded gold stars:
- Sumter …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
- Sumter - John Baker, William Kinney, Samuel Nabholz, Addison Osborne and Laura Pringle;
- Bishopville - Kody McCutchen;
- Manning - Charles Walker; and
- Rembert - Trace Guy.
Cadets and students who achieve gold star recognition are also placed on The Citadel's dean's list.The following local cadets and students were named to The Citadel's dean's list for their academic achievements during the 2018 spring semester:
- Sumter - Michelle Banzon, Kiel Bilton, Colby Harker, Cameron Joyner, Katherine Walker, William Watson, Greyson Young and Robert Young;
- Summerton - Drew Edwards; and
- Shaw AFB - Devin Singleton.
The dean's list is a recognition given to cadets and students who are registered for 12 or more semester hours and whose grade-point average is 3.20 or higher, with no grade of I (Incomplete) and no grade below C for work in a semester.
More Articles to Read