Allen Chapel AME Church, 471 Lynam Road, announces:
* Sunday, March 29 - Women's Missionary Society worship beginning at 10 a.m. Kiara Nicole Lint, young adult missionary, will speak.
Beulah Union Methodist Episcopal Church, 2380 S. St. Paul Church Road, announces:
* Sunday - Women's day program at 2 p.m. The Rev. Bertha Smith will speak. Theme: "Women fearfully and wonderfully made."
Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, 774 Douglas Ave., announces:
* Saturday - The third planning meeting for the community event will be held at 11 a.m. We are seeking youth talent for an upcoming talent show.
* Saturday, April 4 - Community Spring event featuring an Easter egg hunt, egg coloring contest, talent show and more.
Church of Christ, 313 Mooneyham Road, announces:
* Sunday, April 19 - The 24th pastoral anniversary of the Rev. James L. and Alethia Clark will be celebrated at 4 p.m. The Rev. Robert China, pastor of Wayman Chapel AME Church, Stateburg, will speak.
Clark United Methodist Church, 2980 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Saturday, March 21 - A free homebuyer workshop will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. To sign up to attend, go to www.naca.com or call (425) 602-6222.
Faith Missionary Baptist Church No. 1, 115 Laurel St., announces:
* Saturday-Sunday - Family and friends weekend as follows: noon-4 p.m. Saturday, picnic featuring fish, fries, hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn and a bounce house; and 3:30 p.m. Sunday, worship service with Pastor James Durant and the New Mount Olive Church family of Gadson.
First Baptist Missionary Church, 219 S. Washington St., announces:
* Tuesday-Thursday, March 24-26 - Revival at 7 nightly. Fellowship meal will be at 6 nightly. Speakers as follows: Tuesday, Pastor Yancy Martin, pastor of St. Mark Baptist Church of Bishopville; Wednesday, Pastor Adeira Black, pastor of Mount Hermon Baptist Church of Bishopville; and Thursday, Pastor Gary D. Miller, pastor of Antioch Baptist Church.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike Road East, announces:
* Saturday, March 21 - The second Southern belle tea will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. The Rev. Lester Ragins, of St. Matthew Baptist Church, will speak.
Goodwill Presbyterian Church (USA), 295 N. Brick Church Road, Mayesville, announces:
* Saturday, March 28 - Community health fair from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Topics will include: wound and foot care for diabetics, heart disease and stroke, nutrition, church safety, Alzheimer's and healthy food for children/youth.
Jehovah Missionary Baptist Church, 803 S. Harvin St., announces:
* Sunday - The Blueprint: A new generation fellowship youth church 17th celebration will be held at 7:45 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. at the M.H. Newton Family Life Center, 415 Manning Ave. Jeffery L. Williams, of Golden View Baptist Church of Fountain Inn, will speak.
Knitting Hearts Ministry, meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday - Knitting Hearts will meet from 10 a.m. until noon. A young missionary couple will speak on their experiences in the mission field. A love offering will be received. Visit knittingheartsministry.wordpress.com.
Mechanicsville United Methodist Church, 184 Lake Ashwood Road, announces:
* Sunday - "Women In Pulpit Sunday 2020" will be held at 11 a.m. Sister Mae Ruth Cooke, Sister Sandra Gamble and Sister Arswanette Flowers-Myers will speak.
Mount Pisgah AME Church, 217 W. Bartlette St., announces:
* Sunday - Contemporary gospel concert at 5:30 p.m. Voices of Deliverance will provide music.
Mount Pleasant AME Church, 1800 Vista Lane, Lynchburg, announces:
* Sunday - 100 Women in white worship experience at 3 p.m. The Rev. Donna H. Jackson, of Pine Hill AME Church, will speak.
Mount Zion Enrichment Center, 315 W. Fulton St., announces:
* Wednesday, March 25 - Healthy Blue SC will hold a farmer's market with fun activities, health and wellness information and more from 5 to 7 p.m. The first 300 visitors will receive free produce. RSVP to (803) 382-5817.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - Pulpit aid / pastor's support ministry anniversary worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Elder Shelia M. Jackson, of Bible Way Church of Atlas Road, Columbia, will speak.
* Sunday, March 29 - Youth worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Anita M. Blassingame, minister in training, will speak. Fifth Sunday fellowship worship celebration at 5 p.m. will be held at Enon Missionary Baptist Church.
New Hope AME Church, 18808 Panola Road, Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday, March 22 - The 149th church anniversary celebration will be held at 2 p.m. The Rev. Earl Clark, of Ebenezer AME Church of St. Matthews, will speak.
Pinewood Baptist Church, 10 E. Fulton St., Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday, March 22 - Christian vocalist, songwriter, speaker and author Dawn Smith Jordan (www.dawnsmithjordan.com) will be in concert at 6:30 p.m. A love offering will be received. Nursery provided. There will be refreshments and the opportunity to meet Dawn following the concert. Call (803) 452-5373 or visit www.pinewoodbaptist.org.
* Friday, April 10 - Good Friday service communion drop-in from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
* Saturday, April 11 - Community Easter egg hunt 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages birth through sixth grade in the gym featuring games, prizes and snacks. Adult chaperones need to accompany all children.
* Sunday, April 12 - Easter Sunday service as follows: 7:15 a.m. sunrise service; 7:45 a.m. breakfast; 9 a.m. Sunday school; and 10 a.m. worship service. There will not be an evening service. Nursery provided.
* Sunday, May 3 - Homecoming and Golden Age Sunday. Sunday school will begin at 10 a.m. followed by 11 a.m. worship service. All seniors will be honored. Special music will be provided. Covered dish lunch will follow the morning service. Nursery provided.
Providence Baptist Church, 2445 Old Manning Road, announces:
* Monday, March 16 - Widows' luncheon at 11 a.m. in the fellowship hall.
* Wednesday, March 18 - Wylma DuBose group meeting at 10 a.m. at the home of Carolyn Pack.
* Saturday, March 28 - Widows' friendship tea at 11 a.m. in the fellowship hall.
* Sunday, March 29 - Singspiration at 6:30 p.m.
Call (803) 481-9688 for information.
Rafting Creek Baptist Church, 3860 N. Kings Highway, announces:
* Saturday - Brooks Family Singers eighth anniversary celebration at 4 p.m.
St. Mark 4B Missionary Baptist Church, 2280 Four Bridges Road, announces:
* Saturday, April 4 - Yard sale 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Saint Mark Banquet and Conference Center, 2320 Four Bridges Road.
St. Paul AME Church, 835 Plowden Mill Road, announces:
* Sunday, April 26 - Annual women's day celebration at 9:45 a.m. during morning service. DeeDee Renee, radio personality with WWDM 101.3, will speak. Theme: "I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women's Rights. Colors for the day are white with a touch of lime green.
The One Accord of Manning announces:
* Sunday, April 5 - The One Accord anniversary celebration will be held at 4 p.m. at Taw Caw Community Center, 1126 Granby Lane, Summerton. On the program: Little David and the Bells of Joy from Baltimore, Maryland, Ernest Pearson and the Single Disciples of Manning, Vickie Miller and Company of Scranton, Prayer House Mission Choir and more. Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door. Call (803) 460-4528 or (803) 410-9687.
Triumph Ministries, 3525 Camden Highway, Dalzell, announces:
* Friday - Chain breaker service at 7 p.m. Dr. Alecia Garrick will speak.
* Sunday - Five-year church anniversary will be celebrated. Theme: "Enduring the Journey." Elder Beverly Richbow will speak at 11 a.m. Bishop Harold Bennett III will speak at 5 p.m.
Union Baptist Church, 300 Odom Lane, Wedgefield, announces:
* Sunday - Usher anniversary program at 3 p.m. The Rev. Ricky White, pastor of St. John Baptist Church, Pinewood, will speak.
Walker Avenue Church of God, 100 Walker Ave., announces:
* Wednesday-Friday, March 25-27 - Revival at 7 nightly. Speakers as follows: Wednesday, the Rev. Albert Miller of North Polar Street Church of God, Andrews; Thursday, the Rev. Curtis Murph of Jamestown Road Church of God, Bishopville; and Friday, the Rev. William Amaker of Wateree Church of God, Wateree.
Walker's Chapel Freewill Baptist Church, 99 Walter Ave., announces:
* Saturday - Gospel singing at 6 p.m. featuring Ron Stubbs, Burning Bridges, and Pastor Nathaniel and Carleen Brown.
Wayman Chapel AME, 160 N. Kings Highway, announces:
* Thursday-Friday, April 9-10 - Holy Week service will be held at 6:30 each evening. The Rev. Robert L. China Jr. will speak.
* Sunday, April 12 - Sunrise service will be held at 6 a.m. The Rev. Robert L. China Jr. will speak.
More Articles to Read