Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, 2371 Joseph Lemon-Dingle Road, Jordan community, Manning, announces:
* Saturday, April 6 - Youth conference will be held beginning at 10 a.m. The theme for the conference is "Love." Conference will include …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
* Saturday, April 6 - Youth conference will be held beginning at 10 a.m. The theme for the conference is "Love." Conference will include praise and worship, workshops, Bible study, dinner and more.
Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, 4319 Rowe Drive, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - The 22nd anniversary of the trustee ministry will be celebrated at 3 p.m. The Rev. W.T. Johnson will speak.
Church of Christ, 313 Mooneyham Road, announces:
* Saturday, April 6 - Gospel singing will be held at 6 p.m. in appreciation of the Gospel Jubilees.
* Sunday, April 21 - The 23rd pastoral anniversary of the Rev. James L. and Alethia Clark will be celebrated at 4 p.m. The Rev. Willie Chandler, of St. Mark Baptist Church of Silver, will speak.
Clark United Methodist Church, 2980 U.S. 401 N., Oswego Highway, announces:
* Saturday, March 23 - Prayer breakfast at 10 a.m. Requested donation of $5. Join hands with us as we pray for hope, love and the goodness of God.
Faith Missionary Baptist Church No. 1, 115 Laurel St., announces:
* Sunday - The anniversary of the male chorus will be celebrated at 3:30 p.m.
* Sunday, March 17 - Family and friends day at 3:30 p.m. Bishop Jeffrey Johnson, of Miracle Deliverance Temple of Manning and Faith Temple of Mayesville, will speak.
First Baptist Missionary Church, 219 S. Washington St., announces:
* Tuesday-Thursday, March 26-28 - Revival at 7 nightly. Fellowship meal will begin at 6 p.m. nightly. Speakers: Tuesday, Pastor Yancy Martin of St. Mark Baptist Church, Bishopville; Wednesday, Pastor Adeira Black of Mount Harmon Baptist Church of Bishopville; and Thursday, Gary D. Miller of Antioch Baptist Church.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Saturday, March 16 - Southern belle tea and fashion show at 2 p.m. The Rev. Priscilla Loney will speak.
Goodwill Baptist Church, 1329 Goodwill Church Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Friends and family day at 4 p.m.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday, March 24 - Palm Sunday during 10:15 a.m. worship service.
Knitting Hearts Ministry, meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday - Knitting Hearts will meet from 10 a.m. to noon. Pastor Debbie Dyches, of Fort Mill, will speak. A love offering will be received. Visit knittingheartsministry.wordpress.com.
Mount Pisgah AME Church, 217 W. Bartlette St., announces:
* Sunday, March 17 - Gospel concert at 5:30 p.m. featuring Voices of Deliverance of Charleston.
Mount Pleasant AME Church, 1800 Vista Lane, Lynchburg, announces:
* Sunday, March 17 - Freddie Mae Durant WMS Annual Day at 10:30 a.m. Sister Mirriam Cooper, Sumter District consultant, will speak.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - The One Sumter Community meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Sumter Police Chief Russell Roark and Sumter County Sheriff Anthony Dennis will speak.
* Sunday, March 17 - Pulpit aid / pastor's support ministry anniversary will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. First lady Shirley Blassingame will speak.
Pinewood Baptist Church, 10 E. Fulton St., Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday-Wednesday, March 31-April 3 - Spring Revival services at 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Sunday and 7 nightly Monday-Wednesday. Dr. T. Jason Moss, of Kershaw Second Baptist Church, will speak. Special music will be provided by: Kipper Ackerman, John Berry, Sherri Hendricks, Angela Hodge and Amanda Jenkinson. Dinner will be served at 5:45 p.m. Monday-Wednesday in the fellowship hall. A nursery will be provided for all services. Call (803) 452-5373 to make reservations for dinner. Visit the Web site at www.pinewoodbaptist.org.
Providence Baptist Church, 2445 Old Manning Road, announces:
* Friday, March 15 - Youth to WINTERJAM 2019
* Monday, March 18 - Widow's luncheon at 11 a.m.
* Tuesday, March 19 - Wylma DuBose Group meeting at 10 a.m. at the home of Carolyn Pack.
* Wednesday, March 27 - The 177th anniversary of the church.
* Friday, March 29 - Ablaze service with Neal Welch at 7 p.m.
* Sunday, March 31 - Singspiration at 6:30 p.m.
Rafting Creek Baptist Church, 3860 S.C. 261 North, Rembert, announces:
* Saturday, March 16 - Gospel singing at 4 p.m. featuring the Brooks Family Singers.
St. Luke AME Church, 2355 St. Paul Church Road, announces:
* Sunday, March 17 - Sounds of Gospel anniversary celebration at 4 p.m.
Tiverton Missionary Baptist Church, 2420 Old Charleston Road, Wedgefield, announces:
* Sunday - The 175th anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 3 p.m. The Rev. Dr. George Hicks, pastor of Allen Chapel AME Church, will speak.
Triumph Ministries, 3632 Broad St. Ext., announces:
* Sunday - The fourth anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 5 p.m. Apostle Dr. Elise Banks of New York will speak.
* Sunday, March 24 - Elder Ray Mathis will be honored at 11 a.m. Apostle Frankie Perry, of Virginia, will speak.
Walker Avenue Church of God, 100 Walker Ave., announces:
* Sunday - The 61st usher's anniversary program at 4 p.m. The Rev. Curtis Murph, pastor of Jamestown Road Church of God, Bishopville, will speak.
* Wednesday-Friday, March 20-22 - Revival at 7 nightly. The Rev. Vincent Miller, pastor of the First Church of God in Tampa, Florida, will speak.
Walker's Chapel Freewill Baptist Church, 99 Walter Ave., announces:
* Saturday - Gospel singing at 6 p.m. featuring Ron Stubbs, Burning Bridges and Pastor Nathaniel and Carleen Brown.
West End Community Church, 104 S. Salem St., announces:
* We are seeking donations of shoes for the homeless and those in need for "All of God's Children Need Shoes." If you have shoes in good condition and would like to donate to this ministry, drop them off at the church from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday through Thursday or call (803) 795-3600 for pick up.
More Articles to Read