Agape Outreach Ministries, 100 E. Red Bay Road, announces:
* Today - "A time to be healed" revival at 7:30 p.m. Apostle Dr. Phillip Coleman will speak.
Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, 2571 Joseph Lemon-Dingle Road, Jordan community, Manning, announces:
* Saturday, May 26 - Scholarship ministry's May Festival / flea market from 7 a.m. until on the grounds of the parsonage, S.C. 260 and Joseph Lemon-Dingle Road, Manning.
* Sunday, June 10 - The 35th annual youth day will be celebrated during 10 a.m. services featuring former youth choir members. The church youth and 2018 graduates will be honored. Theme: "Let the Glory of the Lord-RISE."
Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, 4319 Rowe Drive, Summerton, announces:
* Saturday - Prayer breakfast at 9:30 a.m. honoring Sister Virginia P. Lawson. Minister Jacqueline Jackson will speak.
Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, 774 Douglas Ave., announces:
* Sunday - Fruits of the Spirit at 3:30 p.m.
* Saturday, May 26 - Health fair at 8 a.m.
Cedar Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 1275 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Sunday, May 27 - The 42nd anniversary of soloist Sister Clara Pringle will be celebrated at 4 p.m. Various gospel groups will perform.
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), Santee-Wateree Chapter, announces:
* Saturday, June 2 - Benefit concert at Patriot Hall featuring the Lefevres Quartet. Doors open at 6 p.m. with concert beginning at 7 p.m.
Church of God of Prophecy, 718 Boulevard Road, announces:
* Sunday - Homecoming at 10 a.m. followed by family picnic. General overseer emeritus Bishop Fred Fisher will speak. Visit www.sumterblvdcogop.com or call (803) 775-4267.
Cross Road Christian Fellowship / St. Peter BC, 845 Webb St., announces:
* Today-Sunday - The 2018 Women of Faith Conference will be held as follows: 7:30 p.m. today; 8:30 a.m. Saturday; and 11 a.m. Sunday. Speakers include: Pastor Shawonder Scott-Sabb, of Kingstree Apostolic Faith Church; Pastor Maria Powell, of Fresh Start Upstate-FSU; Minister Linda Gallishaw; Pastor Bernice Mullins, Miniser Stacey Champagne and Pastor-elect Samantha White-Francis. Theme: "Letting Go To Walk Into My Kingdom Assignment."
* Sunday, June 10 - The gospel play "Church Folk Done Gone Krazy" will be presented at the Weldon Auditorium, 17 Maple St., Manning. Doors open at 3 p.m. with the play beginning at 4 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Ticket locations: The Hair Goddess Studio in Manning, Radio Shack in Manning and Imports Ltd. in Sumter.
Edwin Boyle Santee Summer Ministry, 1098 Lemon Ave., Manning, (across from Camp Bob Cooper), announces:
* Sundays May 27 through Sept. 2 - Outdoor interdenominational worship service will be held at 9:30 a.m. for those who spend summer weekends at Lake Marion. Check us out on Facebook.
Faith Missionary Baptist Church No. 1, 115 Laurel St., announces:
* Sunday, May 27 - Youth worship service at 11:30 a.m. Evangelist Rebecca Parrott will speak. Fourth Sunday fellowship will begin at 4 p.m. with Apostle Gregory Dennis and New Millennium Deliverance.
* Saturday, June 9 - Friends and family picnic at noon.
* Sunday, June 10 - Friends and family worship service at 10:30 a.m.
Fellowship Baptist Church, 705 W. Huggins St., Manning, announces:
* Sunday - The 16th pastoral anniversary celebration will be held at 3 p.m.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday - Choir and praise team ministry's anniversary celebration at 3:30 p.m.
Full Proof Healing Deliverance Ministry, 328 W. Liberty St., announces:
* Today - "A Night with the King" restoration worship service at 7:30 p.m. Prophet Joshua Cerone and Prophetess Tomeka Cerone will speak.
Grant Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 5405 Black River Road, Rembert, announces:
* Saturday - Church anniversary fish fry 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
* Sunday - The 155th church anniversary will be celebrated during the 10 a.m. worship service.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Saturday-Sunday - The 150th church anniversary celebration will be held as follows: 5 p.m. Saturday, Pastor Keith Mayer Sr., of High Hill AME Church, will speak at North HOPE Center banquet; and 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Pastor Richard Addison will speak.
Historic Mount Zion AME Church, M.W. Rickenbaker Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Women's Day celebration at 3 p.m. featuring the 7 UPS program.
Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church, 3285 Peach Orchard Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday, May 27 - The 142nd anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 10 a.m. The Rev. Donald Amis, of High Hills Baptist Church, will speak.
Mount Nebo Missionary Baptist Church, 10331 Plowden Mill Road, Alcolu, announces:
* Sunday - Four gospel program at 3 p.m. featuring Deacon Timothy Blackwell, Deacon Barney Dozier, Brother David Brown and the Rev. Ricky White.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - YWA ministry's anniversary will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. One Sumter Community monthly meeting will be held 6:30-7:30 p.m. featuring the June primary candidates for public office.
Mulberry Missionary Baptist Church, 1400 Mulberry Church Road, announces:
* Sunday - YWA anniversary celebration at 10:45 a.m. Pastor Larry Blanding will speak.
* Sunday, May 27 - Pastoral installation service for the Rev. Leroy Blanding Sr. at 4:30 p.m. The Rev. Willie A. Wright Jr., pastor of New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
Pine Grove AME Church, 41 Pine Grove Road, Rembert, announces:
* Sunday - Annual trustee worship service at 11 a.m.
Pinewood Baptist Church, 10 E. Fulton St., Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday-Thursday, June 10-14 - Vacation Bible School for ages 3 through adult as follows: 6-9 p.m. Sunday; 6:30-9 p.m. Monday-Wednesday; and 6:30 p.m. Thursday, family night and commencement followed by supper. Call (803) 452-5373 or visit www.pinewoodbaptist.org .
Reeseville AME Church, U.S. 521, Alcolu, announces:
* Sunday, May 27 - The 131st church anniversary will be celebrated. Minister Marcellas Nelson will speak at 11 a.m. and the Rev. Reginal Holmes will speak at 2 p.m. at Harvin's Haven in Alcolu.
Reid Chapel AME Church, 1008 Dibert St., announces:
* Sunday - The church anniversary will be celebrated at 3 p.m. The Rev. Davie Brown, of Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, will speak.
Sheppard Ministries announces:
* Saturday, May 26 - Southern Heritage Gospel Association's Soloist Singing from 1 to 9 p.m. at Weldon Auditorium, 7 Maple St., Manning. Tickets are $5 in advance or $8 at the door. Contact Chris Sheppard at (803) 464-3357 or the box office at (803) 433-7469. On the program: Doug Hudson, DJ Woodle, Jimmy Poston, Cynthia Vickery and many more.
Smithville Pentecostal Church, 1008 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Sunday - Gospel singing at 11 a.m. featuring Burning Bridges. Bring a covered dish, as dinner will follow. There will not be an evening service.
St. Luke AME Church, 2355 St. Paul Church Road, announces:
* Sunday -Annual missionary date at 10 a.m. The Rev. Racheal Sinclair will speak.
St. Mark 4-B Missionary Baptist Church, 2280 Four Bridges Road, announces:
* Friday, May 25 - Youth conference at 7 p.m. Edward Long will speak.
St. Mark United Methodist Church, 1093 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Today - Relay for Life 6 p.m.-midnight at Hillcrest Middle School stadium.
* Saturday-Sunday - Family and friends homecoming as follows: 7 p.m. Wednesday, revival; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, family fun day; and 10:30 a.m. Sunday, closing worship celebration.
St. Paul AME Church, 835 Plowden Mill Road, announces:
* Sunday - Lay organization's annual day at 10 a.m. Minister Earlene Howell-Smith, of Trinity Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
* Sunday, May 27 - Senior and junior trustee annual day at 10 a.m.
* Sunday, June 3 - Frederick F. Graves mass choir annual day at 4 p.m.
Sumter Free Will Baptist of the Pentecostal Faith Church, 971 Boulevard Road, announces:
* Sunday-Friday, May 25 - District revival at 7:30 nightly.
More Articles to Read