Sumter City Council will meet at 5:30 p.m. today in City Council Chambers, fourth floor of the Sumter Opera House, 21 N. Main St., to consider:
- Second and final reading of an ordinance to issue a general obligation bond not to exceed $6 million …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
- Second and final reading of an ordinance to issue a general obligation bond not to exceed $6 million for city facility improvement projects;
- First reading of an ordinance to authorize transfer of a portion of city-owned real property at 12 W. Liberty St.;
- A resolution recognizing Crosswell Neighborhood Association as an official neighborhood association; and
- A resolution designating April as Fair Housing Month.
More Articles to Read