BISHOPVILLE - The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control is conducting a flu clinic at each school in Lee County School District on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Letters will be sent to parents soon detailing the new mandatory online registration process, which will remain open until Wednesday, Oct. 23.
Parents will be provided a link in the letter that will take them to the DHEC registration portal. Once there, they will enter their school code and follow the prompts for registering their child for the flu vaccination.
In addition to the immunization, DHEC will offer health screenings at each school in October. The dates are as follows:
- Oct.1-4, Dennis Elementary School;
- Oct. 7-11, Lee Central Middle School
- Oct. 21-22, West Lee Elementary School
- Oct. 24-25, Lower Lee Elementary School; and
- Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, Lee Central High School.
For additional information, parents are asked to contact their child's school.
More Articles to Read