Sumter County Council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in County Council Chambers, third floor of Sumter County Administration Building, 13 E. Canal St., to hear a presentation by American Red Cross.
Council will also consider:
- First reading of a request to authorize the execution and delivery of an infrastructure credit agreement to provide credits to a company identified for the time being as Project Batch;
- First reading of a request to amend the master agreement governing the Sumter-Lee Industrial Park, dated Dec. 31, 2012, to expand the borders of the park to include certain property owned and operated by a company identified as Project Batch; and
- Second reading of an ordinance to amend the 2018-19 budget by changing the amount of anticipated funds, money and revenues estimated to be received and by changing the amount to be allocated toward the 2018-19 budget of Sumter County.
Later during the meeting county council will also have an executive session to receive legal advice leading to a pending claim. This agenda item will be held after public comment.
In other news:
- Sumter County Internal Affairs Committee will meet at 4:45 p.m. today in County Council's Conference Room to discuss appointments or reappointments to Santee-Wateree Regional Transportation Authority;
- Sumter County Public Works/Solid Waste Committee will meet at 4:50 p.m. in County Council's Conference Room to discuss an intersection streetlight request;
- Sumter County Public Safety Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in County Council's Conference Room to continue discussion and take possible action on tethering laws and to consider policies concerning micro-chipping dogs; and
- Sumter County Fiscal, Tax and Property Committee will meet at 5:30 in County Council's Conference Room to receive a county fiscal update and to discuss and to hold an executive session.
More Articles to Read