All South Carolinians aged 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and can schedule appointments. Currently, Pfizer is the only vaccine available to those aged 12-17. All three vaccines - Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen/J&J - are available to those aged 18 and older.
Visit scdhec.gov/vaxlocator to see the locations accepting vaccination appointments. To register for a DHEC-sponsored clinic, call the vaccine line at 1-866-365-8110 or visit https://cvas.dhec.sc.gov.
Vaccine clinics open for appointments:
- June 30, July 1, July 2 - Tandem Health, 370 S. Pike West, Sumter, SC 29150. Make an appointment at https://www.tandemhealthsc.org/covid-19-vaccine/ or call (803) 774-4500.
- Wednesday, June 30 - Sumter County Health Department, 105 N. Magnolia St., Sumter, SC 29150. Open 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Walk-ins welcome. Call 1-866-365-8110 or visit https://cvas.dhec.sc.gov if you prefer to register in advance.
- Wednesday, June 30 - Bethlehem United Methodist Church, 115 W. Church St., Bishopville, SC 29010. Open 9 a.m.-3 p.m., closed noon-12:45 p.m. Walk-ins welcome. First come, first served.
- Thursday, July 1 - Lee County Health Department, 810 Brown St., Bishopville, SC 29010. Open 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Walk-ins welcome. Call 1-866-365-8110 or visit https://cvas.dhec.sc.gov if you prefer to register in advance.
Free community testing sites for COVID-19 scheduled for this week:
- Central Carolina Technical College, 506 N. Guignard Drive, Sumter, SC 29150
When: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
Sponsored by Tour Health
Go to www.tourhealth.com to schedule an appointment.
County health departments open for testing on weekdays
DHEC-sponsored COVID-19 testing will be open on weekdays at the following locations from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sumter County Health Department, 105 N. Magnolia St.
- Clarendon County Health Department, 110 E. Boyce St., Manning, SC 29102
- Lee County Health Department, 810 Brown St., Bishopville, SC 29010
Preregistration encouraged; visit https://scdhec.gov/gettested.
Editor's note: This is not an exclusive list and was provided in part by DHEC. Local pharmacies and your physician may also offer both COVID-19 tests and vaccines. For a complete list, call DHEC's vaccine hotline at 1-866-365-8110 or go to https://vaxlocator.dhec.sc.gov/ for an interactive map.
More Articles to Read