Agape Outreach Ministries, 100 E. Red Bay Road, announces:
* Friday, May 18 - "A time to be healed" revival at 7:30 p.m. Apostle Dr. Phillip Coleman will speak.
Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, 774 Douglas Ave., announces:
* Saturday - …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
* Saturday - Prayer breakfast at 8 a.m. The Rev. Jeanette M. Collins, of LaGree AME Church, will speak.
* Sunday, May 20 - Fruits of the Spirit at 3:30 p.m.
* Saturday, May 26 - Health fair at 8 a.m.
Cedar Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 1275 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day observance at 11 a.m. The Rev. Gloria Rose Lee will speak.
* Sunday, May 27 - The 42nd anniversary of soloist Sister Clara Pringle will be celebrated at 4 p.m. Various gospel groups will perform.
Cross Road Christian Fellowship / St. Peter BC, 845 Webb St., announces:
* Thursday-Sunday, May 17-20 - The 2018 Women of Faith Conference will be held as follows: 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday; 8:30 a.m. Saturday; and 11 a.m. Sunday. Speakers include: Pastor Shawonder Scott-Sabb, of Kingstree Apostolic Faith Church; Pastor Maria Powell, of Fresh Start Upstate-FSU; Minister Linda Gallishaw; Pastor Bernice Mullins, Miniser Stacey Champagne and Pastor-elect Samantha White-Francis. Theme: "Letting Go To Walk Into My Kingdom Assignment."
* Sunday, June 10 - The gospel play "Church Folk Done Gone Krazy" will be presented at the Weldon Auditorium, 17 Maple St., Manning. Doors open at 3 p.m. with the play beginning at 4 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Ticket locations: The Hair Goddess Studio in Manning, Radio Shack in Manning and Imports Ltd. in Sumter.
Faith Missionary Baptist Church No. 1, 115 Laurel St., announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day program at 11:30 a.m. Deherda Butler will speak.
* Sunday, May 27 - Youth worship service at 11:30 a.m. Evangelist Rebecca Parrott will speak. Fourth Sunday fellowship will begin at 4 p.m. with Pastor Leta Dennis, Apostle Gregory Dennis and New Millennium.
* Saturday, June 9 - Friends and family picnic at noon.
Fellowship Baptist Church, 705 W. Huggins St., Manning, announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - The 16th pastoral anniversary celebration will be held at 3 p.m.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - Choir and praise team ministry's anniversary celebration at 3:30 p.m.
Full Proof Healing Deliverance Ministry, 328 W. Liberty St., announces:
* Friday, May 18 - "A Night with the King" restoration worship service at 7:30 p.m. Prophet Joshua Cerone and Prophetess Tomeka Cerone will speak.
Grant Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 5405 Black River Road, Rembert, announces:
* Saturday, May 19 - Church anniversary fish fry 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
* Sunday, May 20 - The 155th church anniversary will be celebrated during the 10 a.m. worship service.
High Hills Missionary Baptist Church, 6750 Meeting House Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day observance during 10:15 a.m. worship service.
* Saturday-Sunday, May 19-20 - The 150th church anniversary celebration will be held as follows: 5 p.m. Saturday, Pastor Keith Mayer Sr., of High Hill AME Church, will speak; and 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Pastor Richard Addison and the Hopewell Church family will speak.
Historic Mount Zion AME Church, M.W. Rickenbaker Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - Women's Day celebration at 3 p.m. featuring the 7 UPS program.
Knitting Hearts Ministry, meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday - Knitting Hearts will meet from 10 a.m. until noon. All ladies, all ages, are invited for a morning of worship, testimonies and special music. Nursery provided for children age 5 and under. A love offering will be received. Visit knittingheartsministry.wordpress.com.
LaGree AME Church, 2920 Kolb Road, announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day worship at 11 a.m. Dr. Karen H. Bradford, of Jehovah Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
Mount Sinai AME Church, 5895 Mt. Sinai Church Road, Lynchburg, announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day celebration at 10 a.m. Sister Shirley Lowery will speak.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - YWA ministry's anniversary will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m.
Mulberry Missionary Baptist Church, 1400 Mulberry Church Road, announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - YWA anniversary celebration at 10:45 a.m. Pastor Larry Blanding will speak.
New Testament Lighthouse Church, 1114 Boulevard Road, announces:
* Sunday-Friday, May 18 - Revival at 5 p.m. Sunday and 7:30 nightly Monday-Friday. The Rev. Kirk Baker will speak.
Pine Grove AME Church, 41 Pine Grove Road, Rembert, announces:
* Today - The B.O.L.D. Ladies Society will host a royal spa soiree from 7 to 9 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
* Saturday - The B.O.L.D. Ladies Society will sponsor a "Mommy and Me" luncheon from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Rev. Fredetra D. Harrington-Boyd will speak.
* Sunday - Mother's Day worship service at 11 a.m., sponsored by the Women's Missionary Society. Minister Quantae Duncan will speak.
* Sunday, May 20 - Annual trustee worship service at 11 a.m.
Pinewood Baptist Church, 10 E. Fulton St., Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday-Thursday, June 10-14 - Vacation Bible School for ages 3 through adult as follows: 6-9 p.m. Sunday; 6:30-9 p.m. Monday-Wednesday; and 6:30 p.m. Thursday, family night and commencement followed by supper. Call (803) 452-5373 or visit www.pinewoodbaptist.org .
Reid Chapel AME Church, 1008 Dibert St., announces:
* Sunday, May 20 - The church anniversary will be celebrated at 3 p.m. The Rev. Davie Brown, of Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, will speak.
Sheppard Ministries announces:
* Saturday, May 26 - Southern Heritage Gospel Association's Soloist Singing from 1 to 9 p.m. at Weldon Auditorium, 7 Maple St., Manning. Tickets are $5 in advance or $8 at the door. Contact Chris Sheppard at (803) 464-3357 or the box office at (803) 433-7469. On the program: Doug Hudson, DJ Woodle, Jimmy Poston, Cynthia Vickery and many more.
St. Mark United Methodist Church, 1093 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Wednesday, May 16, Saturday-Sunday, May 19-20 - Family and friends homecoming as follows: 7 p.m. Wednesday, revival; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, family fun day; and 10:30 a.m. Sunday, closing worship celebration.
* Friday, May 18 - Relay for Life 6 p.m.-midnight at Hillcrest Middle School stadium.
St. Paul AME Church, 835 Plowden Mill Road, announces:
* Sunday - Mother's Day celebration at 10 a.m. Evangelist Sherone Hough, of Revelation Sanctuary, will speak.
* Sunday, May 20 - Lay organization's annual day at 10 a.m. Minister Earlene Howell-Smith, of Trinity Missionary Baptist Church, will speak.
* Sunday, June 3 - Frederick F. Graves mass choir annual day at 4 p.m.
More Articles to Read